Friday, October 24, 2008

Jobless no more

I accepted a job today...unfortunately, it's an hour and a half away from where I live. So, I'm moving...

This means I won't be able to train with Kayle very often, which sucks big time. I loved our time swimming, biking or running together. I loved being able to see her nearly every day and how she pushed me to do the plank for a minute. I will really miss having such a great workout/training partner! I made her promise we're still going to run the tri together, though.

I'm also going to be in a different town than my wonderful, totally supportive boyfriend! We did the long distance thing for a year when we first started dating and it looks like we will again...boo! He's been so great dealing with me this week...I just want to give him props!

I meant to start my training back up (I haven't done anything in a week!) Thursday, but I was so stressed and depressed about trying to make this decision that I just didn't. This week has been too emotional!

I will start back soon...definitely after arriving in my new town in a few weeks. I'll need something to occupy my lonely time! I still really want to do this...I just haven't had motivation for much the past few weeks.

And I promise, I'll catch back up with all your blogs! I miss you folks!

No comments: