Monday, April 26, 2010

Call a doctor! I think I need help.

I used to think "runners" were crazy. Who wants to get up SUPER early in the morning, just to run. Running was uncomfortable, awful for your joints and just overall...crazy.

Well, I still think they are crazy. But now, I'm a nut bag like everyone else!

After getting up at 4:30 yesterday morning to go to a race with 22,000 other crazies, I spent yesterday in pain. My knees, mostly, killed anytime they bent and/or I put pressure on them, ie every time I stood or sat down. I woke up today with some knee pain and sore hips. Not half bad for how well (or not) I'd trained. But then, driving to work today, I was thinking about how great the run was...and I wanted to run again! Crazy.

It's as simple as that. I need a psychologist because I'm just as crazy as those runners, those triathletes, those workout nuts. And I love it!

No comments: