Thursday, September 25, 2008

Skinny mini me!

Yesterday, Nick told me I looked "skinny-mini," which is what we say in my family when someone's lost weight and looks thinner. That made me really happy! I weighed myself this morning and saw that I've lost five pounds since I started! I'm still five away from my pre-Spain weight (I went to Spain summer of 2007 and ate so much, especially bread and ice cream, and I came back 10 pounds heavier and haven't been able to shake it.), and 10 away from what I really want to weigh, but it's awesome.

I haven't changed my eating pattern really. I'm always trying to eat better than I do but never hard enough it seems. I haven't increased the amount I eat either though, so that's good. (Except I ate a big dinner...it was so good...but I feel bloated right now...)

I know I'll put on muscle, so I'm prepared to never weigh my "ideal" weight as long as I look like I do! It seems I'm making strides and that's really great. I feel better about this all. It may not be much of a change, but Nick noticed and he's not the most observant guy in the world! Thanks for the ego boost, hon!

2 comments:

Kayle said...

hahaha yay guapa!

Anonymous said...

So when do we get to see the "skinny mini" you. I bet you look GREAT!!!
Keep up the great work.
Now getting up early for me is easy, especially since I work the night shift. On my days off I usually get up at 3 AM so I can get to the gym early and not have to wait around for any equipment.
Need to start swimming thou. Not my strongest part so I might have to hire a swim coach. Oh the money that will cost. :-)
Time for bed...
Take Care now...