Monday, September 1, 2008

A little discouraged

I'm not a runner. I never have been. But I've always tried to stay phyiscally fit, which is why this is so hard.

We went running yesterday. We ran 2 minutes, walked 3, then ran 2, etc. It was bumped up 30 seconds from last week. I could barely do it! We did the rotation 6 times (I think), and toward the end I could barely do it. I felt like I was going to fall over. That is extremely sad! At one point, I'm pretty sure I sped up when I started walking.

So if, having sat at work all day, I struggled so much with that, how will I ever be able to run 3 miles AFTER swimming and biking so far???

I know we are only in the second week of training, I'm just having a hard time seeing it. I don't want to have to walk the last leg of the triathlon!

We bike today. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't get discouraged. It eventually will get easier. Looking forward to biking and running with you next week.