Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here!

I'm here. I've arrived. It's all unloaded...still working on unpacking. That will be a long road.

My parents, Kayle and Nick helped with it all. Having two boys really helped move things along quickly and I didn't have to do a lot of heavy lifting. I know Nick's body hurt (he hurt himself a lot) for a while, so I really really appreciate both of their efforts. And Mom's and Kayle's because they helped clean and load (unload) a lot of random stuff too. Kayle left that night and Nick's friend came over for a while. Yesterday, Nick and I got to hang out a lot, which is great because he left really early this morning. So sad.

I start work tomorrow, but I'm still trying to establish what time. Today, I'm going to unpack, maybe have lunch with my brother-in-law, and run some errands, including heading by the Y to try to get a membership...so I can start working out again! I might head out for a run or a bike later, but I'm not sure. It's still all rainy out (has been for a few days), so I'm not sure if I will today. I'm ready to start soon though!

No comments: