Sunday, November 2, 2008

Or not...

I guess "training again" wasn't completely accurate. I spent two days last week looking for apartments out of town, so I didn't have time to train. Stuff's been getting in the way again, so I haven't done much in the past week either. At least not until today...

I was visiting my parents and we went for a 5 mile hike and a 10 mile bike ride! My quads are mad now, but it was a great day. The hiking was a lot of fun since I love it. Biking after was challenging for me, even though it was a mild ride, and my gears started squeaking at me. I enjoyed it all anyway. Here are some pictures from the hike!


Me and my dad on a rock in front of the Arkansas River!

One of the paths we hiked. Some parts were rockier and steeper, but it was fairly tame, really.My mom and I hiking along...

That's it folks!

No comments: