Monday, October 5, 2009

Quick update

Well folks, it's been a while, so I figured I should update.

Things haven't been so great. Basically, one last, but really stressful thing happened during my last week at work. That, along with endless packing and hanging out with Stillwater friends, killed my motivation to run. Darla and I ran 3.5 miles last Monday, but since then, zlitch.

I moved Saturday. Started bright and early and we were done and unloaded in Chickasha by about 2 p.m.! Woot! Anyway, Darla and Justin spent the night and part of Sunday with us, which was so much fun. When they left Sunday, Nick and I took a three hour nap, and then I drove him to Norman. I spent half the day there with him today before coming back here. I'd planned to run this morning because I thought I'd wake up early and have time while he was at work...but my body had other plans.

I spent a great deal of time this evening fighting with my computer and new wireless software, and making my boyfriend on the phone wonder yet again why he loved me, as tears streamed down my face in frustration. I don't get along with my computer at times. A few hours later, I have a working wireless internet connection! And then I STARTED unpacking.

I promise I'll run tomorrow.

No comments: